30 November 2006

Momentum Builds at Kennedy Party

Wow, what a great party at les 3 brasseurs. At peak there were several hundred people upstairs, with a lineup going down the stairs, more people on the main level, more people milling around outside. These were people from all camps, Iggy people, Rae people, Dion people, all of who presumably passed up the chance to spend that time at their own candidate's hospitality suite. I think the momentum is in the air, and i was really glad to see the broad support for my candidate because I believe he is best positioned to heal old wounds and renew this party as leader and Prime Minister.

Also, this guy kept trying to have his picture taken with me. Generally I avoid having my picture taken with anyone handsomer than myself, but I figured that in the spirit of party renewal and Kennedy momentum I could make an exception. Anyone recognize him?

7 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Looks like the son of a famous prime minister ... Brian Mulroney? LOL

November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could only imagine the momentum that Kennedy is building!

November 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I support Ignatieff but went for the free beer! One ticket per guest was a but cheap Kennedy!!
The Ignatieff/Dion events were good too.
Bob> I'm waiting for an invitation!

November 30, 2006  
Blogger scott said...

Hey Gavin,

Who's that guy you kindly did the photo op for?

December 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure - George thinks it's a mulrooney but I've seen that guy on some silly variety show, and this guy doesn't have nearly as big a chin.

December 01, 2006  
Blogger scott said...

LMAO!! Good one.

December 01, 2006  
Blogger scott said...

Hey Gavin,

I just timed the Martha Hall-Finley intro, speech and post speech. It took approx. 45 minutes. Which means, if it remains consistent, Ignatieff will be speaking to a very tired crowd at approx. 12 midnight eatern standard time. Ouch!!

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home